Heirs to the Burning Thrones

Dark Nemesis

First Post
*He looks up when he hears someone shouting from outside the pavilion, and wonders if he should go and investigate. However, the dustkissed and the other gemchild were much more interesting to him. As they approached, he rose once more and bowed, a smile touching his lips.* “Tarek al Saoud, Cala, it is a pleasure to meet you. My name is Tarek Salim, and if I may be so bold as to provide introductions, this lovely lady is known as Nafeesa. We both arrived not too long ago.” He looked first at the dustkissed, then at the gemchild. “Do either of you two know what the naturew of these tests will be?”

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Samira: Flamekissed Half-Nymph/Female (Gestalt: Unfettered/Rogue/Seductress)

* The sudden departure wasn’t something Samira had expected, but she mentally scorns herself for not realizing it as she slow spins around and looks at the new exotic surroundings hopeless trying to place herself. Her face takes on a stunned expression as the buildings and the people memorize her but they’re all forgotten as she finishes her circle, her lost beloved had been standing right next to her the whole time. *

“Shalah? Is that really you?”

* Samira takes a small timid step as a look of growing excitement spread across her face. Reaching out with her delicate fingers she lightly brushes Shalah’s golden hair. Reassured by the tangible feeling of the hair Samira brakes out into a large smile as she wraps the shorter girl into her loving embrace. *

“You said there was no hope for us yet here we stand… I’ve missed you my beloved.”

*Samira lightly kisses the young maiden as tears of joy seep down her exquisite cheeks. *

Lady Shatterstone

First Post
*Nafeesa stands at the mention of her name and comes to stand near Tariq. She smiles sweetly to each and bows her head slightly in respect. She is surprised to see another Gemchild. All her life she was told time and again just how rare her blood truly was. Her interest is sparked by the mention of tests so she listens carefully to what each has to say.*

Test? What does he mean Test? I was brought to heal a child. This is indeed interesting.

*Shalah blinked in surprise as Wajih touched her shoulder and she appeared somewhere else. Looking around at the buildings and hearing voices of people, she is still assimilating her new surroundings when she is startled by Samira's voice.*

“Samira?” Shalah says in disbelief. “But, the harem….” *Suddenly she recalls Wajih’s words about reuniting her with those she had thought lost. With a smile, she presses close to the taller woman and returns her kiss passionately.* “I had never thought to be able to see you again, dear one!”

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Jibril a'Mussan (Windwalker, Human) - Rogue/Fighter/Psion

Suhyab & Omran said:
"They kidnapped you too, didn't they? To guard these... 'heirs,' right?" the flamekissed man says. "I am Suhayb."

"Omran," the Atiik allows, looking at the other two as they make their way to the pavilion.

Jibril bowed to the two new arrivals, and said, “Greetings to you both. Indeed, it seems that perhaps that would be the correct word for what happened. I certainly believe that those honored individuals who gathered us would not take no for an answer. They certainly didn’t take ‘just a moment’ for an answer.”

“But, that is done and past. I do not recognize any of the landmarks or even the stars. Do either of you?”
Jibril asked.

Jibril noticed others arriving, but wanted to be certain of their surroundings and location before meeting the others. ‘I won’t be much of a guide if I don’t even know where we started from . . . or perhaps I am not meant to be that type of guide,’ Jibril wondered.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

* Choked with emotion Samira simply nods her head in agreement, while she continues to embrace Shalah with all of her strength and love. *

“I know… It’s simply a miracle.”

*After a few minutes, Shalah disentangles herself from the taller woman.*

"Come now, dearheart, let us see where we are." She frowns slightly. "I mistrust this situation...." Her eyes alight on the pavillion.

*Keeping her arm around Samira's trim waist, Shalah gently guides her in the direction of the pavillion, leaving both her and Samira's, belongings where they lay, and the camel where he stands, looking lost.* I doubt that they are going to be disturbed there... and I don't know what to do with Steamcloud right now, anyway.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

* Samira nods her head in agreement, the wonderful large smile still on her face, and looks content as she allows Shalah to guide her as her own hands mimic those of Shalah. Her amber eyes enthusiastically look upon the many wonders that is the pavilion and it’s neighboring structures. *

“I will gladly fallowing you anywhere my beloved. I know what you mean, I’m not sure what to think…” She looks slightly flustered, “To be honest, this whole thing reminds me of a dream I have often fantasize about since the incident.”

* Samira reassuringly squeezes her love both for Shalah reassurance as well as to reassurance herself that it isn’t simply another dream.*

“To be honest, my belove, I’m still worried I’m going to wake up to find myself once again in the harem and your gone.”

rangerjohn

Explorer
Abdul-Hadid Human/Genie-kin Scout

*Ignored by all, Abdul says to Seif al Din "Leader indeed! I can't get the attention of one pavillion, much less a nation." ~So much for that he thinks.~ * He sets about looking for water and any indication of where he might be. Position of the sun, constellations, anything that might give him a clue.*

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
rangerjohn said:
*Abdul looks behind for his guide and finds him gone.* "Brother, this is most strange." *So he approaches the pavillion. "Ho the camp, can any tell where we are? I just had the most miraculous experience. I was told I was to rule, and left here?"
*Cala turns to Abdul, raising at eyebrow at his muttering.*

"I believe everyone is as much in the dark as you, youngling. Our hosts would be the only ones with the answers to those questions, and they have chosen to leave us alone this night. Come, tell us your name, eat, drink, for we may not have the food on the morrow," the dustkissed says with typical Nessarine fatalism.

Remove ads