Hello? Anybody here wanna fight?

Phoenix8008

First Post
Well, I'm back after a long break. Looks like there is less than ever going on here. Any chance of three of us showing up often enough to do a fight? I'll take 1st turn as judge if that's what it takes. I'll keep checking back here to see if I get any response.

Phoenix8008

First Post
Okay, sounds like we've got 3 people. (Which is more than I expected to get that quickly!) So the next question is which system do you want to use? YB 2.0 or YB3 (in whatever state of completion it's in)? I'm willing to try YB3 if you want, but I'll have to brush up a little and make a character. Heck even if we go for YB2 I'll have to brush up a little. It's been WAAAAAAAY to long since I visited Yberia!

What say you Kal?

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
I, too, am not very familiar with YB3... however, if you need me as a Judge, I'll look up the relevant information. I can't imagine it's changed too much. :)

Phoenix8008

First Post
Thanks, Gnomeworks. I'd imagine judging would be about the same. Just say whose move you think was better. I bumped the YB3 thread that I found. I don't know if there is a newer generator for moves or if we could still use the YB2 generator. Maybe Kal will know. Of course, after the first fight, if you want to do a fight I'd be happy to judge in return. :)

Kalanyr

Explorer
The YB3 rules could use some playtesting, but the YB2 rules are definitely more complete. Choice is yours Phoenix, if you want to use YB3 rules though you'll have to choose a tier (a pair of white belts throwing moves at each other is kind of boring IMO.).

Knight Otu

First Post
I'd be in favor of playtesting the new rules, but if you want to use the old ones, I could always dust off my old characters (and update if necessary). I could also judge.

Phoenix8008

First Post
Hello again Knight Otu!

I'd rather try using YB3 instead of going back to the old rules. Lets use the time getting the newer rules playable so that maybe others will see and return as well! :D

Question for you Kal: How many ranks are there between each Tier? 2,4,6,8,etc like in YB2? Also, I assume we will just be using the old generator on Midknights page linked in the YB2 FAQ? I plan on starting a Tier 1 character so I can learn the rules as I go. I may start more than one character though to learn more quickly and if there are enough people playing to warrant it.

I will start a new Fighter Registration thread with my new character idea. Post any characters you want and we can get a match going.

Remove ads