• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Hello everyone, I waste a first post, and please change my login

Lackhand

First Post
For busy people: Please change my login to "lackhand", which is already taken! [ulp!]

For everyone else:
Hi, everyone! I'm a long time lurker, first time poster-- and I mean *long* time; I've been reading enworld since before 3rd ed came out, but something finally made me register:

the Samantha the Red storyhour, which is incredibly cute.

So, to view the pictures, I decided to see if the account I registered, long ago, was still active:
"lackhand"

Well, sorta. I couldn't get in, because of course, I had forgotten the password, and I heavily suspect that I told it to send my password to either my lycos email account

[lackhand@lycos, now defunct!] or some ungodly temporary account, neither of which I can remember.

1) what can I do to prove I'm the same person as registered lackhand here, so you can help me, /if/ you can help me?

2) what can I do so that I get to log in as lackhand here?

3) Hi everyone! I feel so wierd to finally be saying that!

mojo1701

First Post
PrinceLackhand said:
1) what can I do to prove I'm the same person as registered lackhand here, so you can help me, /if/ you can help me?

2) what can I do so that I get to log in as lackhand here?

3) Hi everyone! I feel so wierd to finally be saying that!

1) Put "Formerly known as lackhand" or something to that effect in your sig.

2) Talk to the mods. This forum is about right.

3) Hi!

Lackhand

First Post
Hi and thanks for the welcome.
No point in putting it in my .sig, as I never posted under the ole name-- I just want it 'back' because it's easier, and I'm lazy, but thanks for the idea.

Ah, well. Moderators are busy people and immediate response on a weekend is... silly to expect :-} [edit: not that I do expect it! Just... blathering.]

Happy [here!] end of a saturday, everyone... nice to meet you both!

IronWolf

blank
PrinceLackhand said:
Ah, well. Moderators are busy people and immediate response on a weekend is... silly to expect :-} [edit: not that I do expect it! Just... blathering.]

Labor Day weekend to boot! And, yes, however did you manage to remain quiet for so long!! :D

Lackhand

First Post
It was very difficult: I thought that maybe if I didn't sign up, I wouldn't waste as much time on the boards.

Of course, the fact that I think WWHSD [what would Hyp do] when faced with a rules quandry...
:)

Let's just say it didn't work so well.

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
PrinceLackhand said:
It was very difficult: I thought that maybe if I didn't sign up, I wouldn't waste as much time on the boards.

Of course, the fact that I think WWHSD [what would Hyp do] when faced with a rules quandry...
:)

Let's just say it didn't work so well.

Wow, another vir---I mean a greenie enters the virtual land of EnWorld. :D

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
Hi Lackhand, good choice of place to ask the question.

I've checked up the old account and youre assessment of the email address it was registered with was correct, so I think that verifies who you are.

I think it needs an Admin to actually change the registered information, I don't think there is any reason why the next Admin to swing by couldn't change the registered email address of lackhand to match that of princelackhand, so you can get your password reminder sorted out properly.

Cheers,

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Changed the old username to Lackhand1 and this one to Lackhand. You should be good to go!

Remove ads