• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Hello Everyone

Michael Morris

First Post
I'm having my brother type this in under my account, it will probably be about a week at most two before I'm back. caught up in Booneville, Missouri, about 100 miles east of Kansas City.
My computer has gotten back from the shop, the fall it took at gencon had knocked the memory chips out of their slots, but caused no other damage. But if I had known that I would have been able to repair the problem in about 2 minutes. Oh well.
Dictating a message over the phone sucks, hope to be back online soon, everyone take care, and pray for me, it's dangerous out here.

Henry

Autoexreginated
WORK'S PILING UP! GET BACK HERE! ;)

Seriously, though you will read this when you get back, take care, man.

Michael Morris

First Post
Ok, I'm home. I've got about 12 hours before I continue on my current load to Wilkes-Barre Pennsylvania (about 210 kilometers from New York for you Europeans). I've got to get my GPRS internet setup for my cellphone. Afterwards the long days on the road have given me some time to think on some coding projects for this site. I'm gonna run these past Russ in private before announcing any of them.

Berandor

lunatic
Spoony Bard said:
Ok, I'm home. I've got about 12 hours before I continue on my current load to Wilkes-Barre Pennsylvania (about 210 kilometers from New York for you Europeans). I've got to get my GPRS internet setup for my cellphone. Afterwards the long days on the road have given me some time to think on some coding projects for this site. I'm gonna run these past Russ in private before announcing any of them.
You mean we're finally going to get a "pink fluffy teddybear" theme?

Whooza!

Remove ads