D&D 3E/3.5 Help! converting 2E player kits to 3.5

qstor

Adventurer
Aries_Omega said:
Guardian Kit (found in both Ranger's and Druid's handbook. Ranger one is better)
Druid Groves (Found in druid's handbook)

And basically anything I haven't seen yet. I seen the stuff that EN world had a while back. I got excited when I saw a bunch of stuff by a guy named Korath that linked to a site that no longer exsits.

Aries

IIRC there was some stuff in Masters of the Wild on Grooves or Standing stones.

For Guardian, you could do a 5 level PrC with the spells as spell like abilities once per day. Or add detect evil to the ranger spell list. For the healing plant ability check out blight in the PHB and make a spell the opposite of the blight spell so basically it cures the trees. Trees are objects in 3e but cure light wounds works on any creature like a treant or plant in one of the MMs. Most of the other stuff can be role played like the protection of a certain area. You could take a level of cleric too for detect eveil or add the new blight like healing spell to the ranger spell list. Just my 2 cents...

Mike

LadyDM

First Post
I haven't had a chance to find out yet. I think i did it right, but the campaign hasn't moved in the direction I was thinking ( as sometimes happens) and I am working him in later.

Remove ads