• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Help creating armor please!

Darthbelch

First Post
I was going through some old documents on my pc, and found a little scrap that described a goblin. I figured he was meant to be a boss, or something, and I dont remember where I got this, but I want to make his armor now! If anyone recognizes who came up with this, tell me and I'll see if I cant get the stats for this armor from them. Here is the description
The Silver Bullet is a particularly tough goblin that is until he came across a special suit of armor that was created by a team of goblin engineers. A large backpack, pointed, bullet like helmet, and gauntlets resembling jet engines give him flight and the ability to create massive gusts of wind! The Silver Bullet makes quite the entrance as he plows through concrete walls like they were made of paper.

In combat, if he has sufficient room The Silver Bullet likes to perform a Rush attack from great distances, slamming into his foes. If that's not an option, he'll make an overrun to knock one of them down and position him better. Either way, he typically tries to suck all the air away from his opponents afterwards, suffocating them!

Anyone mind helping me out? [Not sure where to start :confused: ]

Last edited:

Land Outcast

Explorer
Well...
-> Fly
-> Gust of Wind
-> +8 on Bull Rush and Overrun attempts while flying
-> "suffocating them" Effect similar to Drowning, but more severe

Remove ads