• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Help Finding a Special Prestige Class

Drakmar

Explorer
Hey,

I am currently playing in an Oriental style campaign, which is based loosely in feel on Ninja Scroll. I am playing a Cleric of the Ancestors (powers supplied by ancestor spirits) who is a Noble. He normally wears silk robes and kimono etc and currently wields a War Fan. He also loves to cast Iron Scart (oriental adventures).

Now.. I am trying to find a good prestige class that suits this guy. But I have not been able to find any.

Basically I want something that expands on either his silk powers (or can be easily mutated to be) or something that uses the ancestor angle.

And help would be greatly appreciated.

Drakmar..

Skarnkai

First Post
Well there is only one Ancestor PrC that comes to mind, from L5R. Kitsu Sodan Senzu, which is a Lion-clan class. They use ancestral magic and gain additional ancestor feats (along with a few other powers). It is in Way of Shugenja, and is a 5 level PrC. It also requires Pure Kitsu Blood and an Ancestor feat however. Check it out.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads