• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Help!! I need to know all Ebberon only D7D rules qiuck

warlord

First Post
As you all know D&D game day will be here octber 16th I need to know all of the Ebberon only rules needed to be a PC in a game please help.

DanMcS

Explorer
warlord said:
As you all know D&D game day will be here octber 16th I need to know all of the Ebberon only rules needed to be a PC in a game please help.

The only way in which Eberron play substantially differs from stock D&D play is that all PCs have action points. There are new races and classes and such, but you don't need to know them to simply play. Action points are detailed in the d20 modern srd, and you can read about them here.

warlord

First Post
thanks for the action point info are there any different stat adjustments for Valenar Elves, Because I was going to make a Valenar Elf monk for D&D day.

coyote6

Adventurer
IIRC, all the PC races in Eberron use the standard PH stats. The cultures are different, but the game mechanics are the same.

Remove ads