• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

help in locating share the love thread

fba827

Adventurer
I hate to ask this sort of question, but, here goes...

Does anyone have (easily accessible) the "Share the Love" (or whatever it is called - for Amazon's share the love program) thread's URL?

No need to go out of your way if it's not handy...

I lost my subscription to the thread when those subscripions were reset a month or so back ... and, well, just wanted it handy for an order I was going to place.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Think about it, Arthur... since those threads started appearing, takings from EN World's RPG store have dropped to less than half what they were. What's especially galling about it is that I'm paying to provide the space where people are organising them.

DaveMage

Slumbering in Tsar
Well, if it's any consolation, they could easily be renamed "Share the Wait" threads, because amazon, though cheaper, is no where near as quick to get products as the EN World store.

DaveMage said:
Well, if it's any consolation, they could easily be renamed "Share the Wait" threads, because amazon, though cheaper, is no where near as quick to get products as the EN World store.
...aaaand, some of us just don't use Amazon anyway. So it isn't much consolation, but its something! :)

Remove ads