• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Help: I've heard of it, but need a name

I was told by a friend of mine that there is, supposedly, a setting out there (or coming soon?) that basicaly sounds like a Campain setting for D20 Modern, sorta. Apparently the premice behind this setting is that the Fey (and various others) have been in hiding since the days of Legend, but they're finaly fed-up with how Mankind has been treating the world. Now they've come out of hiding, and they're intending to stop humanity from destroying the world further.

Has anyone else heard of this setting, and could you tell me what the name is so that I can do a search for it and see if I'm interested in picking up a copy. The basic 'history' sounds pretty interesting.

Of course now that Eberron has come out, and I've read a few things about it, I may just try to convert this friend into running Eberron instead :p

Hatchling Dragon

Remove ads