• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Help Me Build a Weirdo

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Combine Eberron's Changeling or Shifter or Dragonlance's Draconian with KoK Shaman/KoK Spellsinger with one of Mystic Theurge, Geomancer or Dragon Disciple PrCl....

Last edited:

Scion

First Post
Vampire Psychic Warrior Stirge.

Pick up a bunch of grappling powers in psychic warrior and suck everyone dry ;)

it is even better if you can find a way for your allies to make your opponents able to be con drained somehow.. there are various spells to take away certain immunities..

At least it would be memorable..lol.. especially if you could get a vampire template that is a bit more player friendly than the current one (getting rid of the ability to make unlimited spawns would be a good start and it would seriously reduce the LA).

rowport

First Post
Dannyalcatraz said:
Troglodyte Bard named "Pepe"...who speaks with a mock-French accent.
That is freakin' awesome. Thanks for all the ideas, guys. I am still stymied about what I might play- all this weirdness does give me a sense of how tough it might be to role-play a true weirdo PC. (I do like the Pepe concept, though. That, I could do. LOL)

Storyteller01

First Post
There's a class you may be interested in (I'll have the name after Yahoo quits messing with my account...). It's called the Oaf or Bafoon or Fool. Essentially a mix between a barbarian and a rogue. Slieght of Hand is called Grab pockets, and Open Lock/Disable Device is called Smash Things.

The two funniest bonuses IMHO is the ability to walk through barriers such as walls or people without knowing it (there was a Blade Barrier there? What's a 'Blade Barrier'?). Treating the characters negative Int penalty as an Initiative bonus (you act without thinking; the dumber you are, the more your instincts are honed. How do you think you survived this long??) is also a nice touch.

Then there's a concept one of my players tried to create: a half dragon/centuar bard dancer, complete with tutu.

PS: It was called the Clod. You can find it here: http://www.community3e.com/dn/class/d20clod.pdf

Last edited:

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
A Chaotic Neutral Minotaur Samurai named...Moo-gen (of the Champloo clan). ;) If you want, he can wear a sunflower kimono as well, and/or have a bard sidekick who does beatboxing...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads