• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Help me come up with book titles.

SpuneDagr

Explorer
I just rolled up a bunch of treasure for my next dungeon, and I came up with, among other things, 4 rare and 11 common books. Help me come up with some interesting titles.

SpuneDagr

bubbalin

First Post
Common books:

Grimms Fairy Tales
Aesop's Fables

You can then have Grimm and Aesop being historical personas in your campaign if you really wanted. :)

MarauderX

Explorer
History of Castellan Keep

Merchants Accounting Log: 55-84

Handbook of Edible Plants

Bestiary of the Gecko Species

Ancenstry of the Formians

Obituary of Chitaqua

Diary of the Sad Sister Circle

Captains Log of the Long Lost Ship Penetrode

How to Grow Seedless Oranges

Phineas Crow

First Post
Folio of Lost Wonders
A large book describing various wondrous items and ancient artifacts that have been lost in the sands of time.

Draggil the Black’s Essential Guide to Alchemy
The writings of Draggil, an alchemist, who covers the basics in alchemy in this book.

The History of Dragons, Elven Translation
An ancient tome, originally written in draconic, that covers the first age of dragons in excruciating detail.

Havish the Mad’s Tales on Gnomish Philosophy
A collection on nonsense tales loosely related to gnomish philosopy, most are too cryptic to fully understand.

Lexicon of Cooking Volume IX by Maransong
A book from the epic series of halfling cooking terms and their meanings.

The Writings on the Veranti Culture
A loosely bound manuscript of notes on the long dead Veranti culture.

The Codex of Unholy Rites, by Radimaglor the Learned
A listing and descriptions of some of the vilest acts known to man, each personally witness and recorded by Radimaglor himself.

The Life of Arralas
A biography on the important historical figure who lead a rebellion against a tyrant king.

Tome of Dwarven Poetry
A collection of poetry mostly involving stone and forging usually in haiku form.

Cyclopaedia of Ancient Religions
A listing of ancient religions and their myths.

Liolel

First Post
A treatise on the ecology of manticores(or any other monster you want to put in the book instead)

The art of farming in a swamp- This book stops midway through

ABC's for barbarians the essential guide to learning to read.

Remove ads