• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Help me figure out what this sci-fi/horror movie is

dreaded_beast

First Post
Here is what I remember:

1. Some guy has this weird antenna thing that comes out of the middle of his forehead as he starts turning into something weird/alien.

2. Near the end of the movie, a bomb is placed in this lab with the guy all slimey and alien like. A girl is trying to get away before the bomb can explode, but the slimey/alien guy grabs her foot. She gets away of course by jumping out the window. We see that the room was in this old looking house.

This has been bugging me for a couple years, but I can't remember what the title is.

Help!

Bill Scott

First Post
Your description sounds familiar but I can't think of the title either. I'm sorry I can't help you with the title but I do have a suggestion. When I'm stuck on a title of a movie, I usually post what I know of it on it on the IMDB boards. They are usually pretty quick with this sort of thing

Milkman Dan

First Post
I believe I know which movie you mean. It's From Beyond, directed by Stuart Gordon, and adapted (very, very loosely) H. P. Lovecraft's short story of the same name.

Remove ads