• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Help me find good maps

Malachi_rc

First Post
Hello all, long time lurker, first time poster.

I'm planning for a campaign to start in a month, and I have most of the details figured out. It will be very similar to the original Gygax model, big dungeon, just going down. I am sprucing it up in my own way, and there will be a lot of stuff in the nearby city too.

My problem is that I'm a horrible mapmaker. I can do wilderness/ naturel maps well, but I can't design in door floor plans well, and I'll need a lot for this campaign.

My request/question is, does anybody know where I can find a bunch of floor plans for use of sunken cities, towers, etc.? I've already raided the free stuff on wizards, especially maps of mystery

Thanks everybody

Last edited:

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Welcome!

Scoot on over to our art forum. We have a whole thread all about maps, and lots of amazing stuff. You may also want to check out mapping programs in the software forum.

Good luck. :)

dreaded_beast

First Post
Try using the Google Search Engine, using the Images category and type in something along the lines of "dungeon maps", "fantasy maps", "tower maps", etc.

I came up with quite a few just for "dungeon maps".

Woas

First Post
Piratecat said:
Welcome!

Scoot on over to our art forum. We have a whole thread all about maps, and lots of amazing stuff. You may also want to check out mapping programs in the software forum.

Good luck. :)

Which one is the art forum? The Rogues Gallery?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads