• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Help me find this monster's stats...

Gallo22

First Post
I'm looking for the name and stats (3.X) for a monster from a 2nd edition adventure. It was a "Stained-Glass Golem" . The Adventure is on the tip of my tongue, but I can't quite remember it. Any help would be greatful. I'm hoping to us it in an adventure I'm running.

Thanks.

Mark Hope

Adventurer
I'm looking for the name and stats (3.X) for a monster from a 2nd edition adventure. It was a "Stained-Glass Golem" . The Adventure is on the tip of my tongue, but I can't quite remember it. Any help would be greatful. I'm hoping to us it in an adventure I'm running.

Thanks.

There are 3e stats for a stained glass golem on page 116 of Monster Manual II. Is that what you're looking for?

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
I've looked at Echohawk's complete list of monster's in D&D. According to that, the "stained glass golem" is only in the 3.0 Monster Manual II (and it's 3.5 update booklet).

There are some other instances of a "glass golem" in 2E, but only in sourcebooks, not adventures. However, this is because Echohawk's list only shows where a complete monster entry is found - since the glass golem was in the 2E Monstrous Manual, it could have been featured in an adventure and it wouldn't be noted on that list.

Mark Hope

Adventurer
I had thought that there was a stained glass golem in the 2e Ravenloft setting (I have a recollection of seeing it in the first Ravenloft monstrous compendium). But like Alzrius, the only 3e one I could find was in the MMII.

Gallo22

First Post
Thanks folks. I knew I'd get help here. I only wish I has the book on me. I'm heading straight to the game from work. Oh well. At least I know where to find it now. Thanks again.

Remove ads