• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Help Me Pick My Minotaur

Which minotaur is mine?

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
I'm curious why the paladin, Holy Cow, or the cleric, Sacred Cow, aren't on the OP's list. I hope they didn't get slaughtered.

The Paladin's nickname might be "Holy Cow", but his real name is Sir Tified Angus Usda, of Chateau Briand.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
"I know kung moo."
Minotaur Monk (eventually, Way of Shadow)
Mechanical Concept: Stealth + ninja swords. Agile, sneaky, and ever-unseen, this guy is an observer, a watcher of others, one who waits for the right opening. He's an excellent scout, but he's the quiet, stern-eyed sort.
Character Concept: Honor. Honor is a funny concept. Murder a minotaur in his bed, and you're a vile murderer. Kill an ogre or a dwarf or a kyrie, and you're the bravest hero in the land. This one never wanted fame, though. He was content to make his community safe against the horrors that lurked just out of sight, the creatures in the darkness at the edge of the village. Kill them before they see you. Feel their blood on your horns, on your hands. They never had a chance to scream. This one is intense, brooding, silent, strictly honorable. He has a code. It keeps him from using his abilities against anyone that provokes his ire. He is disciplined. He is silent. He knows things he will not reveal. He is like a high-strung wire, straining against his tensions, and you don't want to be there if he snaps.

He should also learn some Moo Thai Kickboxing and Krav Moogah...

TarionzCousin

Second Most Angelic Devil Ever
"The only thing in this world that gives orders...is bulls."
Minotaur Rogue (eventually, Thief)
Mechanical Concept: Thug. Intimidation. Trickery. Gangster tactics. He's clever and smooth, but heartless and ruthless.
Character Concept: A high-seas Tony Montana, this one did not go quietly from his homeland. He was run out, with swords and spells, and he's still on the run. He always keeps his word. He never lies. He doesn't hurt those who ain't got it comin' to 'em. He knows what honor is. But he was betrayed by a friend, and now he's out of work, out on his tail, and lookin' to live it large before those goons track him down.
Everyone is in love with the bard, but this character looks more fun to play to me.*

* I have no puns to offer. :.-(

YourSwordIsMine

First Post
Only one true choice...

2302_c3ac.jpeg

Though, Pat Minotaur is a close second.

Remove ads