Help me sell E6 Eberron to my players

joela

First Post
One down

Submitted my revised e-mail to my players and received one thumbs up from one player. Yay! She's going to discuss my E6 variant with her husband tonight but I'm pretty sure he'll go for it.

joela

First Post
Willing to give it a shot!

joela said:
Submitted my revised e-mail to my players and received one thumbs up from one player. Yay! She's going to discuss my E6 variant with her husband tonight but I'm pretty sure he'll go for it.

Sold the E6 game to another major player. Yahoo!

It's interesting. His reason is that, basically, it's my campaign and he's easy-going enough to play anything. Looking in retrospect, I should have seen that coming but was too worried (desperate?) in the sell of such a radically different campaign.

But he said yes and I know his SO will follow his lead.

One interesting point. He's also the DM of my monthly group. In his message, he stated he would rethink which PC he'd play due to E6, feeling that certain classes would be more affected -- both positively and negatively -- than others. He pointed out that fighters would benefit more under E6 than spellcasters, for example. I replied that, after thanking him, that 6th level was not arbitrarily chosen: at that level, the classes were roughly equal in terms of power strong in their concept. I would, though, work with every player to ensure not only their concepts were strong, but so was their class.

Remove ads