• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Help me stat out Charlie Sheen

invokethehojo

First Post
Charlie Sheen Level 33 Solo High Priest Vatican Assassin Warlock
Psychotic coked-up humanoid (demon) XP 155,000,000

Tigerblood Racial Power
You heal yourself with the power of your brain and your Adonis DNA. Your fists catch fire and begin to spout poetry, now nothing can stop you.
Encounter ✦ Healing, Cocaine
Minor Action Personal
Requirement: You must be bloodied and have snorted at least one briefcase full of cocaine today.
Effect: Until the end of the encounter, you gain a +10 bonus to damage rolls made with your fists and all targets hit with your fists become dazed (save ends). In addition, while you are bloodied, you gain regeneration 10.

Briefcase Full Of Cocaine Level 42+
“I’m on a drug. It’s called Charlie Sheen. It’s not available. If you try it once, you will die.”
Power (Encounter): Standard Action. Snort a monster rail and spend a healing surge. You do not gain hit points as normal. Instead, gain 100 temporary hit points.
Power (At Will) Minor Action. Change the cocaine to Charlie Sheen (the drug). Anyone who tries this drug besides the Sheen dies instantly.

Bi-Winning Assassin Warlock Attack 21
“I’m bi-winning. I win here. I win there.”
Encounter ✦ Cocaine, Psychic, Teleportation
Standard Action Ranged 50
Target: One creature
Attack: Sheen Brain vs. Will
Hit: 8d8 + Charisma modifier psychic damage. You teleport the target 10 squares, whereupon it makes a melee basic attack against an adjacent creature of your choice with a +10 bonus to the attack roll.
Effect: The target is dazed (save ends).

BOOM, WINNING (DUH) Vatican Assassin Warlock Attack 31
"most of the time—and this includes naps—I’m an F-18, bro, and I will destroy you in the air and deploy my ordnance to the ground"
Daily ✦ Arcane, Fire, Implement, Plane
Standard Action Area burst whatever within the universe
Target: Each creature in burst
Effect: 8d12 + Intelligence modifier fire, necrotic, cold, psychic, thunder, lightning, radiant, acid damage.
Special: If you are Chuck Lorre you take double damage.
Miss: Sheen doesn't miss, Duh.

the gauntlet has been thrown
WINNING!

Last edited:

Dice4Hire

First Post
Having Sheen's powers roll to hit is ridiculous. The warlock's powers are all EFFECTS.

BOOM, WINNING, DUH Warlock Attack 31
F-18's rain fiery orbs rain down from above, smashing into your foes, obliterating them in a storm of fire and scorching the ground.
Daily ✦ Arcane, Fire, Implement
Standard Action Area burst whatever within the universe
Target: Each creature in burst
Effect: 8d12 + Intelligence modifier fire, necrotic, cold, psychic, thunder, lightning, radiant, acid damage.
Special: If you are Chuck Lorre you take double damage.
Miss: Half damage.

Edit: Fixed it for you.

Last edited:

Actually, it goes beyond description. You need a feat like this. Further details are unnecessary.

WINNING
Description: Duh, winning!

Summer-Knight925

First Post
Sheen is 2nd to Norris, who is 2nd to Grylls, who is, of course, 2nd to Gahndi....dont you know how awsomeness tickles down?

Gahndi can defeat Grylls(without violence) who can defeat Norris, who can defeat Sheen, Sheen however can be defeated by mere mortals assuming they not only wield the Ark of the Covenant, but also ride a Kraken into battle while firing from the hip with a ultramarine's bolter....Sheen then can fall, the mortal who slayed the mighty Sheen shall take his seat on the list of fours, as of now the only creature in exsistance to ever get near defeating Sheen was the dragon Ashardalon, who was actualy slain by not the druid Grydd but by Sheen in disguise.

The blade of sheen (or silver sheen as some know it) is a +5/+5 metalline on both ends two-bladed sword, it is automatically bane against the last creature it hit AND the wielder is immune to all drugs, alcohol and disease, the wielder can also summon brides.

*NOTE: all brides use the stats of Harpies, but rather than flight they have Manawalk, which states they are unblockable against all planeswalkers

yeah....thats like 4 different games right there, thats how MISTER SHEEN roles, other than of course rolling is d20 with only 20's on it

mrswing

Explorer
Charlie Sheen is obviously a class (apart). However, the Charlie Sheen class can only be taken by Charlie Sheen, because it would kill anyone else who took it. It would melt their face right off.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads