• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Help me use these blank six-sided dice!

jdrakeh

Front Range Warlock
I have a big block of fifty blank six-sided dice that I purchased a while back for use with Bones before I realized that I would have to layout my own decals (the icons that come with game are individual 1/2" GIF images, not anythign set up to be printed easily) and that the free Bones dice rolling software would do the work for me. So, how the heck do I make use of fifty blank six-sided dice?

Turanil

First Post
If you play in the dark, they could probably replace normal d6, and nobody would notice. Other than that, I already don't know what to do with my single blank d6, so when fifty are considered... ;)

jdrakeh

Front Range Warlock
Turanil said:
If you play in the dark, they could probably replace normal d6, and nobody would notice. Other than that, I already don't know what to do with my single blank d6, so when fifty are considered... ;)

Well, I figure that I can use two of them for the One Braincell RPG rules. Other than that, I'm fresh out of ideas :(

pogminky

First Post
Tokens / minis.

Throw at stupid PCs.

Build towers out of them.

Put in bag to make cosh.

Errrrr....... why not stick little sticky labels on them. Doesn't have to be numbers, could be designs and piccys.

Can you scratch into the sides and dip in ink?
Or paint them?

duke_Qa

First Post
I somestimes use my wizard pack of d6's on my battlemap to illustrate crates, houses, walls and whatnot. Blank d6's would be even better at it since nobody would accidentally steal a wall for some fireballing.

jdrakeh

Front Range Warlock
Part of me almost wants to develop a cheap, cheesy, wargame just so I can use the dice in that capacity (putting different labels on them and such).

Kwalish Kid

Explorer
jdrakeh said:
I have a big block of fifty blank six-sided dice that I purchased a while back for use with Bones before I realized that I would have to layout my own decals (the icons that come with game are individual 1/2" GIF images, not anythign set up to be printed easily) and that the free Bones dice rolling software would do the work for me. So, how the heck do I make use of fifty blank six-sided dice?
Before you do anything with those dice, I recommend you see Guys and Dolls on the stage or on flim/DVD.

Remove ads