• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

HELP! My RPG collection might lose some shelf space!

ConnorSB

First Post
I'm cleaning my whole room, and of the four bookshelves/dressers (The bottom half is drawers, the top half is shelves) I have, I'm getting rid of 2, in addition to cleaning all my other stuff out.

I am using a huge shelf for all my RPG stuff, but its on one of the dresser/bookshelves that is going, and I have to move it all somewhere else, but there isn't anywhere else to put it.

Does anyone have any cleaning tips/hints/whatevers or suggestions as to where I can put it all, or how I can make more room in my room?

I have... about 20 of the standard sized hardback books, about 5 softbound ones, 2 years worth of magazines, a whole bunch of 4 ft. by 1.5 ft. by 1.5 ft...

Thanks, Connor

EDIT: Changed Title

Last edited:

I use a milk crate...I have about 25 or 30 books of various sizes. I have put them all in a large milk crate and have placed the milk crate on this platform with wheels for pseudo-mobility. It's relatively hard to describe, but it seems to work. Sorry if I couldn't be more help.

Kastil

Explorer
My husband invested in two sturdy stackable filing cabinets. They have two drawers about 3-4' long. He puts all the Dragon and Dungeon magazines in the cabinets and any other D&D stuff we use on a semi-regular basis is stacked on top of them.

Krieg

First Post
DonaldRumsfeldsTofu said:
I use a milk crate...

Pretty much any office supply store (Staples, Office Max etc) or "superstore" (Meijer, Wal-Mart) sells pseudo-milk crates. They are a big longer than your typical milk crate & thus can hold a bit more, they also have tabs on the sides so that you can stack them in various configurations.

Usually run between $5-7$ a pop.

Djeta Thernadier

First Post
ConnorSB said:
I'm cleaning my whole room, and of the four bookshelves/dressers (The bottom half is drawers, the top half is shelves) I have, I'm getting rid of 2, in addition to cleaning all my other stuff out.

I am using a huge shelf for all my RPG stuff, but its on one of the dresser/bookshelves that is going, and I have to move it all somewhere else, but there isn't anywhere else to put it.

Does anyone have any cleaning tips/hints/whatevers or suggestions as to where I can put it all, or how I can make more room in my room?

I have... about 20 of the standard sized hardback books, about 5 softbound ones, 2 years worth of magazines, a whole bunch of 4 ft. by 1.5 ft. by 1.5 ft...

Thanks, Connor

EDIT: Changed Title

Well, we have a whole apartment and we don't have enough room for all our stuff. But my suggestion, if it's not a priority for this to be "on display" is get one of those great plastic cases that covers and slides under the bed. They fit under beds and they keep stuff pretty safe.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads