• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Help name my campaign

Ostler

First Post
I'm restarting my high level campaign. When we ended the characters had just reached 20th level.

I'm sending them email teasers about the impending restart. I am using sort of a movie trailer feel to them.

The will all end like this

Coming soon to a gaming table near you...

*name of campaign goes here*

Fall 2004

Or something like that. I'm looking for a good name. The campaign was previously known as the Celonia Campaign. Celonia being the country the original campaign started out based in.

The new campaign will likely include planar travel, and a visit to a previously forgotten part of the campaign world. The major plot elements that I will be placing in the campaign and teasers are:

Dreams, all of the characters are brought together as the result of shared dreams.

A forgotten continent, a magical/psionic storm recently swept across the world, and all of the known planes. It is believed to have originated on a previously forgotten part of the world.

The Void, I'll be taking some elements from Sovereign Stone here. Including the BBEG.

Shadows/Psionics. The other BBEG is a Mindflayer (they think), who uses a lot of shadow related psionic powers.

Anything else that might sound good. Suggestions are welcome.

So, I'd like to give the campaign a name that is suggestive of some of the major plot elements.

Somehow Celonia: The dream campaign.

Just doesn't sound right. :) Any Suggestions?

Thanks,

Galethorn

First Post
Well, (proper noun): the (abstract noun) is kind of...well, overused...so how about...

(The) Celonia 2: This Time It's Not Celonia 1 Campaign

Eh? Eh? No, maybe that one isn't so good...

(The) Celonia: Dreams of the Void Campaign

(The) Celonia: Shadows of the Void Campaign

(The) Celonia: The Shadowlands Campaign

That's all I've got...maybe somebody else will know.

Umbra

First Post
What is the cause of the shared dreams? If that is the trigger, it perhaps should be the name or part of the name.

Or Mix:

Shadow, Fragment(s), Thought(s), Dream(s), Mind, Time, Across, Against, Return, Lost, etc

Eg The Return of Shadows (hmm Tolkien's sequel to LOTR was going to be the Return of the Shadow). Dreams of the Lost. Lost Dreams.

Or

Caster and Salamander: the Farside of the World. (okay. that's silly)

Kelleris

Explorer
The Dream-Quest of Unknown *insert name of lost continent here*

They will tremble before the might of your allusion! :]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads