• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Help some of my local hot college girls find a game?

I recently got two local sororities interested in D&D, and I can't really handle more than, like, 8 of the women at a time. I'm located in the metro Atlanta area, and I'm worndering if any of you would be willing to take on a few of these beautiful young women into your games? Because frankly, I can't take all these gals always asking me out. Must be some sort of DM-worship. *shrug*

If you're interested, post a quick synopsis of your game, and the size and composition of it, and I'll pass them on to the Sigma Epsilon Chi and I Eta Pi ladies.

orbitalfreak

First Post
Game: Heavilly populated with Succubi and a single Incubus, mostly Hack/slash, but plenty of opportunity for "Role-playing"
diablo.gif

IYKWIM, AITYD

Stahn Li

First Post
You have got to be kiding me. I know you Wickett, and your not that smooth. Anyway if you want to jump at the whim of a few sorrority chicks go ahead. As for me, well I'm a nerd elitist. And I wouldn't waist a campaign world on some sorriority who wouldn't bother to show up after two sessions. The only club worth anything in Emory is PSI PHI. And until someone shows up to at least one of those meetings, I wouldn't take them seriously.

Anyway keep me posted on how these sorority gals introduction to the world of rolepalying plays out, because I am rather curious. Just make sure your campaign dosen't mmet on the smae day "the Bachelor" is on.

jdavis

First Post
Hey that's only two states away from me. Send 'em on up. Tell them to look for the french fry carton with the gotee. Of course I'd have to charge them to play, a DM's gotta get paid.

Last edited:

RodneyThompson

First Post
April Fool's jokes aside, I'm in a fraternity and the other day a sorority girl came into my room and was thumbing through my Star Wars RPG books...apparently she's a big Star Wars fan. Who knew?

Now, the rest of the girls on campus think I'm a geek (and they're right).

diaglo

Adventurer
sorry, i'd like to help but i'm a happily married man. and the other straight guy in our group is married. the rest well, wouldn't be interested.

but if they ever make it stone mountain way, i can teach them how to play the one true edition. Original D&D (1974) the only true game. all the other editions are just poor imitations of the real thing.:D

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads