• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Help test something

dogoftheunderworld

Adventurer
Supporter
Thanks for the match flannel. I know there's a 24 hour timeout , but I don't know if that is per turn, or for the whole game.

Also, let me know how the rest of the tournament goes... I didn't select some of my good cards for the first round, because I assumed you couldn;t re-use them. Looks like you pulled out all the stops first round, so I'll be interested to hear if you could use them all again.

A flannel shirt

First Post
Thanks for the match flannel. I know there's a 24 hour timeout , but I don't know if that is per turn, or for the whole game.

Also, let me know how the rest of the tournament goes... I didn't select some of my good cards for the first round, because I assumed you couldn;t re-use them. Looks like you pulled out all the stops first round, so I'll be interested to hear if you could use them all again.

Oops

I hope I have some good ones in reserve. I don't even remember what I picked.

I blew it the first round. I only won because of the medallion in the 2nd.

I wonder why the tournament bracket didn't update.

GG

Lanefan

Victoria Rules
ACK! For some reason on my cruddy work PC (IE 6), when a card is played on an elemental space, all I see is the large "-1"... I can't see the actual card.
I have the same problem - all I see is a big '-1' on a gray background, completely blocking the card beneath. In other words, I'm playing blind.

Problem is, the computer can still see the original card.

Lanefan

Lanefan

Victoria Rules
I have the same problem - all I see is a big '-1' on a gray background, completely blocking the card beneath. In other words, I'm playing blind.

Problem is, the computer can still see the original card.
Any answer on this? It pretty much means I can't play a game with "elemental" in play, unless I want to have half the game be random because I'm flying blind (I've actually won a few of those, but really...). :)

Further question: what use are magic items? I have one, but the rules are pretty sparse (by that I mean there's nothing) about them.

Lan-"there are fewer bored guardsmen than there were"-efan

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Any answer on this? It pretty much means I can't play a game with "elemental" in play, unless I want to have half the game be random because I'm flying blind (I've actually won a few of those, but really...). :)

Certainly not that I can do anything about. I can report to the developers that it doesn't work properly on IE6, but I can't imagine they'll be in a rush to support a browser that old. I'll let them know juse in case, though.

Remove ads