• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Help with 1st Level Eberron Changeling Rogue

Sandain

Explorer
Hello,

After many ears of DM'ing I have decided to play again. I have joined at the start of a new Eberron campaign. The group consists of (forgive me not knowing the proper names yet)

Shifter Barbarian
Warforged Monk
Animal Race (Khal...something) Psion
Human Wizard
Human Artificer

And I decided on a Changeling Rogue.

It is a 25 point buy stat system. I decided id play the archtypical changeling and have a dozen different disguises and personalities and life stories.

I wanted to play a charisma/communication based character and maybe not even own a weapon. She/he will use trickery, guile, and diplomacy to achieve results and will be the groups intelligence gathering expert. later on I hope to focus more on spying and infiltration (using disguise). I may become a sorceror and/or arcane trickster later on.

I am also new to 3.5 and unsure of the changes to feats and skills from v. 3.

Can anyone help me design this character please? He/She comes from a skyscraper city called Sharn - but this can be changed id necessary.

Also I am by nature not very smart to do with things like crime and con jobs - so any ideas of the kinds of mischief or playstyle in various encounters would be a great help. i.e I am at a crowded tavern - I see a man say 'put that drink on my tab', I then disguise to look like him and get some free drinks.

Thankyou,

Remove ads