• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

help with a hybrid swordmage\warlock

Sage20500

First Post
Ok, so a group of friends and i are getting ready to run a devil may cry 4th edition themed campaing is a little bit, part is of now a drow dex\cha scoundrel rogue that uses a hand crossbow and a rapier, a drow dex\wis seeker ranger that is optmising the contoller side of seeker (dual hand crossbows, psychic lock, all the imidiate interupt attacks and rba powers), and a resourceful warlord that is str primary and secondary int\cha. Im filling in ad the defender of the group, and ive already played a straight fighter, an assault swordmage, and a hybrid paladin\battlemind before, i thought id try something different after seeing the darth vader build.

Im looking at a int\con warforged swordmage\warlock, starting out with sorcerer king pact since you loose the least there and can still use fel might once per encounter, taking the templar theme, and going from there, paragon path wise im stuck between praetor legate and hexer, though im leaning heavily towards praetor since im now constantly thinking of this character as a grey jedi.

Feat wise im looking at grabbing mark of warding, warding curse, and all the other feats that improve swordmage aegis and warding, any other feats you guys might recomend?

What about recomended epic destinies? As of now sage of the ages is really the only one i know of for this kind of build.

Remove ads