• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Help with Pandemonium in the Veins

Balrog

First Post
I am about to get my PCs involved with this great-looking adventure from Dungeon mag #96, Pandemonium in the Veins. The hook for the other PCs is one of their party members has been captured, and its been determined via Divinations that he has been taken as a slave to this arena.

MY QUESTIONS:
1) Can anyone who has run this point out any potential problems or pitfalls with the adventure as-is? I am running a Norse style campaign, post-Ragnarok, so obviously I am going to change the Greek flavor of the adventure to something more consistent to my campaign.

2) Has anyone run this for higher level parties? The adventure is written for 5th level PCs, and yes I plan on following the adventure's guidelines for Scaling the Adventure. My PCs are on average 7th to 8th level. If anyone has run this for higher level parties, would you give any advice?

Thanks in advance. I have several ideas for altering the adventure, but I am interested to hear others' problems/ praises for this adventure as written.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads