Help with regional Map

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I just got a reply from RPGNow who say they've fixed the issue and that you should now be able to download the correct file.

Marius Delphus

Adventurer
Aside from the usual typo corrections and a few minor text edits (none of which are substantive, but all of which hopefully read a touch better), there's a new stat block (Arick, who might engage one of the heroes in a sparring match), the new map, and a new sidebar that explains how to run things if the heroes don't have the MacGuffin from Adventure One.

Last edited:

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Aside from the usual typo corrections and a few minor text edits (none of which are substantive, but all of which hopefully read a touch better), there's a new stat block (Arick, who might engage one of the heroes in a sparring match), the new map, and a new sidebar that explains how to run things if the heroes don't have the MacGuffin from Adventure One.

I stand corrected!

EugeneZ

First Post
Thanks for fixing the issue. I was really looking forward to a map of the journey and didn't think to ask. Now I have more stuff to add to a revised Fantasy Grounds module... :p

Thanks for the summary of the changes, Marius Delphus, and thanks to everyone else as well.

SteveC

Doing the best imitation of myself
Just another "thanks for the help" post. My groups (I'm actually running this for two different gaming groups) both commented on the high quality of the cartography for the game, so another bravo, well done!

--Steve

Ryndal

Explorer
Having started this thread - I wanted to make 1 last comment

The personal customer service on this issue was second to none. Well done!!

The map is awesome. I can now see exactly how the first 2 skill challeneges and travel scenarios were meant to work. A picture truly is worth a 1000 words.

The campaign is simply awesome and we are having great fun in running it.

Ryndal

Remove ads