• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Help with Sahuagin enclave

Dolza

First Post
I'm trying to design a small enclave of Sahuagin to challenge my players. They sahuagin sank a temple to Njord in order to steal his altar made of coral. My players are getting ready to head that way and get the altar back. My biggest problem is designing the home of the sahuagin. if anyone knows of some good source material or even a published adventure that i could use maps from please let me know.

At the moment i'm designing it myself but i want the place to make sense and have versimilitude. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. I've decided to borrow some already statted out monsters from this months Dungeon, which helps, i just need their setting.

I've decided on a band of them with about 30 combatants, 5 lieutenants, 1 high priestess with 7 or 8 attendants. There will be about twice this number of non-combatant sahuagin living in the caves.

thanks for your help!

p.s. is there any other way to donate to Enworld besides paypal? its giving me fits trying to get registered and send Morrus some cash!

Dolza said:
I'm trying to design a small enclave of Sahuagin to challenge my players. They sahuagin sank a temple to Njord in order to steal his altar made of coral. My players are getting ready to head that way and get the altar back. My biggest problem is designing the home of the sahuagin. if anyone knows of some good source material or even a published adventure that i could use maps from please let me know.

At the moment i'm designing it myself but i want the place to make sense and have versimilitude. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. I've decided to borrow some already statted out monsters from this months Dungeon, which helps, i just need their setting.

I've decided on a band of them with about 30 combatants, 5 lieutenants, 1 high priestess with 7 or 8 attendants. There will be about twice this number of non-combatant sahuagin living in the caves.

thanks for your help!

p.s. is there any other way to donate to Enworld besides paypal? its giving me fits trying to get registered and send Morrus some cash!

Well, you could use part of the old U3-The Final Enemy module. In that classic mod, the sahaugin have sunk a lizardman outpost to claim it for themselves. It's kind of large, but you could just "chop off" part of the floor plans if it's too big.

At one time, it was a free download on the wizards site. Don't know if it's still there.

Remove ads