• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Here is to all the Lurkers on the boards!

Drew

Explorer
I figure I've been lurking on these boards since before these boards were these boards. Why break four years of beautiful tradition?

Jhyrryl

First Post
New Forum Statistic

What it is really needed is a count of how many times people have started to reply to a thread, and then backed out of it. <g>

Not that I've ever done that. Nope. Not me.

fenzer

Librarian, Geologist, and Referee
Ya, I tend to post when I am full of emotion and it only seems to get me in trouble.

I have been coming to these boards since right after Mr. Noah opened his web site, just about 4 years now. I have raised my voice from time to time but mostly I sit in the shadows and lurk.

I come here just about every day as well, I spend most of my time in the story hour board. I would seriously miss not hanging out with you cats even though I usually watch.

Hey A2Z, I thought I recognized you. Gald to have you back.

Hey just a thought but what if we started a "Lurkers" club, like the Hivemind. But instead of posting topics of deep thought, we just read everyone elses? Huh? What do you think? Oh, wait we do that already. Nevermind.

Last edited:

Arthur Tealeaf

First Post
Hell, I've been on the boards since Eric Noah's, but I never managed a post count much higher than this...

edit: Okay, I can barely remember being in the three hundreds at one point, but it might just be my imagination!

Last edited:

Angcuru

First Post
Aeris Winterood said:
The only thing left I have to do is send some gp's in to become a full fledged member.. I really want to belong to this place... *sniff*

My internet surfing consists of checking email and coming to the site and boards.... Heck, I am here every darn day.... and night...:D
All I need is a paypal account. Just four more months...:) \

Heck, I live here. Mind the furniture.

Re: New Forum Statistic

Jhyrryl said:
What it is really needed is a count of how many times people have started to reply to a thread, and then backed out of it. <g>

Not that I've ever done that. Nope. Not me.

Heh -- LOL! I am sure I have done that 50 times, at least!

Sometimes after writing for 20 minutes or so... At least I have the good sense to censor myself as needed.

Dog Soldier

First Post
Hmm, if im reading it right there are 12k+ members here that can post...but how many actualy post? *Goes back to trying to not be a lurker.*

Remove ads