Here's A Sneak Peek At Tomb Of Annihilation On Fantasy Grounds

The kind folks over at Smiteworks have sent along some sneak peeks at the Fantasy Grounds virtual tabletop version of the upcoming D&D adventure Tomb of Annihilation. It'll be available from Smiteworks and Steam on September 8th, the same day it appears in some local game stores (and 11 days before it appears in most!) Take a look!

The kind folks over at Smiteworks have sent along some sneak peeks at the Fantasy Grounds virtual tabletop version of the upcoming D&D adventure Tomb of Annihilation. It'll be available from Smiteworks and Steam on September 8th, the same day it appears in some local game stores (and 11 days before it appears in most!) Take a look!

ToA Five.jpg
ToA Four.jpg
ToA One.jpg
ToA Six.jpg
ToA Three.jpg
ToA Two.jpg

SaveSave

ddaley

Explorer
One additional factor for me is... gas. The nearest gaming store is in San Antonio. San Antonio managed to avoid most of the havoc wreaked by Harvey, but now finding and getting gas is a nightmare. I do work in San Antonio, even though I don't live in the city. But, on Friday, I worked from home... There may be more work from home days in the near future.

I almost pulled the trigger through amazon on the adventure, dice tin and expansion in November but went with my comic/gaming store that is 45 miles away...great store, great owner and staff so it was a no brainer:)

plus the FG one as well when it's available on the 8th!

EthanSental

Legend
Supporter
First thing when I woke up was brew a cup of coffee, second was visit the Fantasy Ground site to purchase the Tomb of Annihilation, thanks Doug and team! Picking up my book later today.

Remove ads

Remove ads