Here's the SWORD COAST ADVENTURER'S GUIDE!

WotC's Jeremy Crawford just posted this photograph. Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide (SCAG) arrives on store shelves on November 3rd (11 days earlier, on Friday October 23rd in preferred stores, probably something like 2021 for most stores here in the UK if Out of the Abyss was anything to go by). Anyway, it looks like the book has arrived at WotC's offices.

WotC's Jeremy Crawford just posted this photograph. Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide (SCAG) arrives on store shelves on November 3rd (11 days earlier, on Friday October 23rd in preferred stores, probably something like 2021 for most stores here in the UK if Out of the Abyss was anything to go by). Anyway, it looks like the book has arrived at WotC's offices.

scag.jpg

turkeygiant

First Post
None because it's by a different company and that company said they did not get access to that stuff.

Oh is this another Green Ronin book like Out of the Abyss? For some reason I had it in my head that it was a WotC in house book and they definitely would have had access to the scrapped content.

Tyranthraxus

Explorer
Oh look, its here. Thanks for the the neat pic, Morrus; along with the release info. What? No free download of the whole book they're selling for money? Why, what was I thinking?

I've had issues with the binding. On my PHB, I had to re-glue the first 50 pages. Sounds like I'm may not be alone. Sorry to hear I wasn't a one off. This is a seriously issue WotC needs to insure is fixed. That aside, we've seen some of this material in the Unearthed Arcana articles. Looking forward to see what else they're adding.

See this is what happens when you Print in the US. If this was made in Germany Id at least also be getting a book that disguises its page count or effect on the environment.

kingjosh3

Explorer
Oh is this another Green Ronin book like Out of the Abyss? For some reason I had it in my head that it was a WotC in house book and they definitely would have had access to the scrapped content.
While WotC does seem to be using whole companies as "freelancers," rather than individuals, it is still making the books. The specifics on their contract with GR are not known, of course, but I'd be very surprised if GR hasn't been given access to cut content, future plans, and assorted other insider information from WotC.

EZrider

First Post
My only complaint is....why couldn't we have had this sooner?

I personally love reading about the lore of the setting I will spending so much time adventuring through. It would have been great if this was one of the , guess i'll call them, "CORE FOUR" books. But alas we waited and I can't wait to crack mine open and dive into what's written within.

Remove ads

Remove ads