• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Herndon VA DM looking for players

Dexterward

First Post
Herndon VA area DM looking to take on 3 to 4 new mature players for a 3.5 D&D game. I will be starting a new campaign and will either go with an EPIC level high fantasy game or a gritty low level gothic horror game. The style and type of game will depend on the additional players recruited. I am and experienced DM (started DMing in 1980), and have run many types and styles of game. We play every Saturday night from 6:00 PM to whenever the mood strikes us (usually around 10 or 11, but sometimes a lot latter).

I run games that use colorful player handouts, have detailed player characters and NPCs, and use painted miniatures and terrain. I usually have long spanning plots with notable villains. If this sounds interesting to you, please write to me at *kenmilATyahoo.com* (remove the *’s and replace the AT with an @ sign).

Dexterward

Remove ads