• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Heroes of the Worlds-Introduction

Creamsteak

Explorer
"Two Fisted Monkey Style... why yes, I am familiar with that technique. It is quite hard to perform and requires the strength to weild two large swords at one time." (Samansuke pulls out two of his larger swords and goes through a training form to demonstrate two fisted monkey style)"It is quite appreciable to meet someone with knowledge of swordsmanship from the Vargas School." (Samansuke draws his bow out again and attempts to spot that fricken winged creature)"I suspect the Ogre have sent me here to partake in this hunt. There may be many demons about, be careful..."

Kalanyr

Explorer
Samsuke spots the winged-creature, it looks like a winged black horse it's eyes can be seem as red pin pricks of light. And it has seen him for it swoops down towards the gathered company at incredible speed!

(Samsuke rolled a spot check (results withheld) Winged Creature rolled a Hide Check(results withheld), Winged Creature rolls a spot check (results withheld) )

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
Archmage-It becomes hard to see as Mist covers the area.

(no combat till monday when this actually starts)

Last edited:

reapersaurus

Explorer
Ash composes himself in the face of danger, and pulls out his metal stick, grumbling, "Ya, ya.. I've seen nasties flying down from the sky enough already.

Howza little hot peppa action, eh?"
and aims the stick at the sky with a steady arm, waiting for any menace to show itself.

Last edited:

Deedlit

First Post
Unfazed by the batlle, but knowing she will need help, Deedlit begins a summoning spell

Elemental of air, assist me in this battle

OOC:This is a Summon Nature's ally 3, summmoning a small air elemental.

Last edited:

Darkwolf

First Post

.oO Hmm..the others seem to be preparing for battle..perhaps I should get ready also Oo.
"Great Fire Dragon King, grant your priestess strength to defeat the enemy!"

ooc: Bull's Strength

After casting, I'll move to get ready to unpolymorph.

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
Filia will cast Bull's Strength (+4), Samsuke has a readied actions (Bonus for seeing the Beast), Deedlit will summon a Small Air Elemental and Ash will ready an action this round.

Initiative
Filia- 19 + 1 - 20
Samanosuke (Armour Bonuse and Bracers of Armour do not stack, you need to change that)- 19 ahead of beast
Beast- 12 + 7 - 19
Deedlit - 6 + 8 - 14
Althalus- 8 +5 -13
Dalamar - 3 + 7 - 10
Black Mage - 4 + 5 - 9
Ash - 7 + 2 - 9
Yuna - 1 + 1 - 2

Remove ads