• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Heroes of the Worlds-Introduction

[color=sky blue]Yuna takes another step back, "Aeons, please, come to my aid!" Yuna brings up her staff as a glowing field surrounds her..."[/color]

(Moving to E1 and summoning a air element dire bat 10 ft. above me, Dire Bat will look as if it was composed of mist)

Last edited:

Darkwolf

First Post
Filia will race up with her mace(which looks a lot like a giant hammer crossed with a mace) and bash the beastie! "Great Fire Dragon King grant me victory!"

Last edited:

Creamsteak

Explorer
"Come on Oni, I am going to cleave you in half!"

IF the second round just passed, that should mean my Greatsword is drawn. I attack the creature this round.

Kalanyr

Explorer
Yuna steps backwards a step and begins invoking an Aeon.

Filia charges the beast and smashes the beast a mighty impressive blow which seems to phase it little.

Samanosuke charges the beast with his flaming greatsword drawn and slashes the beast mightily, this to seems to barely bother the creature and the flames do even less. The Beast flys into the air and hovers 30 feet above its previous standing place.

A Small Air Elemental appears beside Deedlit and flys to attack the Beast, flying past it and delivering a blow which the Beast completely ignores, and flies on 50 feet beyond the beast.

Deedlit draws her bow and fires an arrow at the beast which misses it and flies harmlessly on.

(Yuna takes a 5' step and casts Monster Summoning 3 (Air Elemental Dire Bat), Filia charges the beast (15+13 + 2(charge) - 30 )hits for (1+11 damage - 12 - 10 damage reduction - 2 damage). Samanosuke charges the beast 6+13+2 21 Hit and does (7+7 -14 - 10 Damage Reduction - 4 normal damage and 0 points of fire damage (20 - 2 fire damage 18 Fire Resistance left). The Beast flys into the air 30 feet straight up and hovers there. Deedlit finishes casting Summon Nature's Ally 3, the Air Elemental flies to the beast makes an attack using flyby attack (14+5- 19 (Hit) for 1 point of damage -10 Damage Reduction- 0 Damage )and flys onwards 50 ft. Deedlit fires an arrow at the Beast (3+12-15 - miss.) )

Last edited:

RandyWalker

Explorer
Althalus stands back and watches the others attack. He has seen the beast survive swords and fireballs and thinks that nothing he can do can do any better. He has his shortsword readied for defense just in case.

Kalanyr

Explorer
Althalus draws his sword and waits watching the beast and surrounding area carefully.

(Althalus readies an action (attack something if it attacks him))

(Blackmage,Dalamar and Ash I need actions, from each of you.)

reapersaurus

Explorer
Ash yells up at the winged horror - "Come get some, you flying sucker!" while readying an action to fire if it gets within the same range increment as before.

graydoom

First Post
"Stupid beast! Where's the fun when it's immune to fireballs?"

Black Mage concentrates and moves the Flaming Sphere back onto the beast, at the same clearing his line of sight. With a clear line of sight to the beast, Black Mage hits it with the full power of a Magic Missile.

ooc: Also, Kal, Black Mage has Spell Penetration, which gives a +2 bonus on his checks vs SR.

Last edited:

Dalamar

Adventurer
OOC: We were in a forest, right?

Dalamar casts a Web spell at the beast, trying to hold it between the trees.
"That was my strongest attack spell! Does anybody know what that is?"

Last edited:

Darkwolf

First Post
OOC: Yes, but did you notice BM attempting to move his flaming sphere up to where the beast is? Going to have burning webs if you both suceed.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads