• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Heroes of the Worlds-Introduction

graydoom

First Post
Black Mage laughs with delight.

"Finally it burns! And I'll bet rats burn even better than dark faerie riding beasts! Muahahahah, the power!"

Dalamar

Adventurer
Dalamar draws his dagger and moves forth to strike the beast.

OOC: Kal, you did remember that it just lost all its supernatural abilities (including DR), didn't you?

reapersaurus

Explorer
"Ya, get some dinner there, Dalamar...

I always salivate at the thought of rat on a stick. :rolleyes:

On second thought, I never could stomach buckshot with my rat."

OOC: what was it's DR?
Deedlit - i don't get the Digimon episode 13 reference
kalanyr - thanks for giving the range increments.
if he has to destroy magic items every day, than Ash won't have DR or Dr penetration. :(
I'm not going to have Ash do something he normally didn't in the movies, just because the PrC has it as an unworkable requirement.

creamsteak said:
"You should learn some respect, dishonorable and foreign man. I have been around the world and never encountered one so... strange as you, Ash..."
"Ahh.. blow it out yer ear -
what good is respect.. and titles.. and honor, when you're torn outta yer own time, and plopped into THIS backwater place?

You probably were all born in a barn, you primitive screwheads.

And yer damn right, you never met anyone like me.
Say hello to the 21st century.

By the way...you know... your shoelace is untied. ;)

Kalanyr

Explorer
OOC-You don't have to destroy magic items you just need to make an equivalent sacrifice in wealth. How you do it in character doesn't bother me. What does worry me is that an 18th level wizard can only hit you with his spells half the time, when you are 7th level. I begin to see why a hatred for magic is a requirement for that class.

Darkwolf

First Post
ooc: action change as there is no more horse...

Filia will land, grab her clothes and pack, then move into the woods about 200 or so feet, and finally shift back into human and dress.

Deedlit

First Post
[Begin unspoken thoughts showed to audience, but not characters] What is Dalamar? Is he truly a heartless drow with lighter skin, like the Silvanesti elves say, but then why did he save me. Or was he merely betrayed by the light gods of his world. He didn't shoot me on sight, like a Marmo drow would. [end unspoken thoughts]

Dalamar, your magic is very powerful. Thank you for saving me. Maybe you aren't as evil as I thought.

Dalamar

Adventurer
"Beeing evil does not mean you cannot respect somebody else's point of view. You haven't met adark elf before, have you?"

Remove ads