• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Heroes of the Worlds-Introduction

reapersaurus

Explorer
Kalanyr said:
She turns to Ash and speaks

"Care to say that again? I must have failed to hear what you said correctly."
"Well, that's just what we call pillow-talk, baby.

I wus askin' what's this "Hunt" you mentioned?
And why are you floating?
And how can i get back to my own time?

But while we're talking, oh Seelie Posturepedic... ;) is there a comfy bed we could lie back in, cause my neck's all kinked up from those centuries of sleep."

Darkwolf

First Post
Filia cringes when she sees that Ash didn't take the hint to shut up.

"Ash, most women don't take too kindly to being called chicks. Please stop inserting your foot into your mouth before you cause us all to be hurt. As it is, if I handed my mace to the floating elf, she would probably bash you with it repeatedly."

RandyWalker

Explorer
Althalus, unable to deal with this horrible reality, plunges his sword through his chest and wrenches the blade until he can no longer feel anything.

OOC: ok, one, I dun like you anime types; two, I need to study for exams :(

Deedlit

First Post
Deedlit slows down her pace, needing Ash to catch up, and hoping Seelie doesn't hear what she will say. She speaks softly, using her natural charm to attempt to convince Ash to let us do the talking.

Ash, though as experienced adventurers, we can mostly put up with an annoying and offensive companion, I think Seelie can not. Please, be quiet, for I do not our ally to become angered with you, and the rest of us by association.

OOC:A diplomacy check trying to influence ash to be quiet.(+9 diplomacy)

reapersaurus

Explorer
Deedlit said:
Ash, though as experienced adventurers, we can mostly put up with an annoying and offensive companion
"Nice buttering up there, doll.
You sound like the guy who sold me my Deathcoaster.

First you wanna kill me, now you wanna kiss me.

Blow.

"Ol' Seelie's got a voice of her own, don't she?

Besides... how do we know she didn't cause that horse to get all rabid like that?
Maybe she's here to skin us and eat us and cook us alive?

Did I miss the Good-Guy newsletter with her name in it, or is she wearing a secret decoder ring or something?"

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
The Seelie gives Ash a glare fitting to kill the dead and a crackle of power forms around her.

"HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT! I COME TO HELP STRANGERS FROM THE UNSEELIE HUNT AND THIS IS THE THANKS I GET?! I GET CALLED A BED?! I KNOW OF YOUR TIME AND YOUR PLACE ,THIS PLANE GOES TO MANY PLACES IN MANY TIMES, BUT YOU CAN FIND THE CORRECT PATH YOURSELF!"

The Seelie seems to calm down only a fraction as she turns to speak to the others.

"You fools obviously do not need my help and I do not require your presence. I am sure one as smart as Ash here can help you all avoid the Wild Hunt. The help of a Seelie is next to nothing versus the help of such as he. "

"If you decide you would rather have my help than be impaled on the spears of the hunt call for Thelia and I will come. Goodbye."

The Seelie then disappears from sight.

(OOC- And you though Gray Elves were arrogant.)

Last edited:

graydoom

First Post
"Hmmm... pathways to many places and many times... I like the sound of that!"

"So, Ash, how about you hurry up and find these pathways?"

Darkwolf

First Post
Filia gives Ash a glare that would kill him if looks could kill, then pulls out her magical teacup and drinks from it while leaning against a tree to calm down.

"(to Ash) Well, since you are SO smart that you don't need the help she was offering us, care to tell us which direction we need to go?"

Deedlit

First Post
Deedlit looks onward as the seelie disappears, then looks angrily at ash

Ash, your actions have cost us our best chance at getting out of here alive

[color=sky blue]Yuna brings her hand up to her mouth, hiding a giggle, she then heads over to Ash and lays her hand on his back, "Don't worry, that's alright, we'll find a way outof here and next time I know we'll do better. Where to? We should hurry before whatever this 'hunt' is starts coming after us."[/color]

Remove ads