• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Heroes of the Worlds- The Hunt Begins

Darkwolf

First Post
Filia wakes up, looking more powerful than when she went to sleep. She looks around the room.

"Where did the mages and Yuna go?"

Deedlit

First Post
OOC: Is Dal gone, or not? It will be hard to manage without blackmage, I hope Filia and Xellos' banter will provide some good comic relief, as without blackmage, this game could be sorely lacking in it.

IC: "I haven't the slightest idea." Deedlit responded, clearly as confused by this situation as Filia was. It didn't look good, that was for sure. Three of them had falllen already, and she was worried, a rare emotion for her, as only when Kardis was revived had her chances seemed so bleak.

Dalamar

Adventurer
OoDalamar: And it's finally done! I even actually forgot about it for a while. Can you believe it? :rolleyes:

IDalamar: Dalamar gets up from the corner he had went to sleep in.
"I'm still here, unfortunately."
He then gets his spellbook out and starts preparing his spells for the day.

Creamsteak

Explorer
(Kalanyr, are you sure you want to continue with this game? The delay really killed any motivations I had. I'm out of this game either way.)

Kalanyr

Explorer
I did as of the time I was waiting for everyone to level up, and I'm still interested but I think I'll check how many players we still have first.

So how many players do we have left ?

Deedlit

First Post
I"m still playing, and will not drop out as long as there is a DM interested in running it, even if recruitment needs to start up again.

reapersaurus

Explorer
recruiting again is an interesting proposition..... as long as they have seen Evil Dead/Army of Darkness. ;)

I'm still in, I guess.
It doesn't seem like my portrayal and use of pictures and sounds from the Evil Dead series for Ash are appreciated, though, and I don't know if there's anyone left who knows of him, so whether I'm in is I guess dependant on what fans there are of Ash playing, and whether or not you want me to play...

Remove ads