• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Heroes of the Worlds- The Hunt Begins

Dalamar

Adventurer
Still here despite the long time it took me to level and class-change my char.

And don't you dare drop out reaper, I haven't seen Evil Dead/Army of Darkness but I still enjoyed the pics, sounds and Ash in general.

Deedlit

First Post
I'd like you to stay in as well, Reaper. While I'm not familiar with Ash, your roleplaying and the pictures have made this game a better one.

reapersaurus

Explorer
OK, fair enough.

Thanks for the votes - I'll stay in if the adventure goes forward.
Do we have an ETA?
Or a description of what we'd be waiting for before we start back?

Deedlit

First Post
Deedlit began looking around, at the spots where Yuna, Samanosuke, and Black Mage once inhabited. Out of the 8 who had been transported to the plane of faerie for this hunt, only half of the group were left. "I have no plans to just stay here, while the rest of us disappear as well." Deedlit said arrogantly and stormed off up the stairs, hoping that they wouldn't keep vanishing there as well.

reapersaurus

Explorer
Ash hoists his shotgun back in the holdster strapped to his back, and sighs:
"Ayup - no sense in hangin' around this place - it's deader than a graveyard in here."

Ash - never one to ignore the fairer sex - follows Deedlit's tail on up the stairs.

Kalanyr

Explorer
The group walks up the stairs and find the next level, a long corridor with rooms on either side, at the top of the stairs, a young man is sitting playing a harp, as Deedlit storms in he raises an eyebrow

"Do you normally barge in like this ? "

Remove ads