• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

HEROES Vol 5 #8:Once Upon A Time/Season4/09

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
This was the best of the season so far BUT why the frell did Hiro just not take Charlie to Peter!
Hiro doesn't know what Peter was doing (getting healing) if I recall correctly. And his master of jumps through time is still spotty (only hatred and love got him to the Carnival).

I appreciated Charlie's initial reaction to being saved.

Spent last few days catching up on Flash Forward and Heroes. I have to say that Heroes is redeeming itself particularly by bringing back Jayma Mays character Charlie. Her termination in season 1 was quite impactful but then soon came to be ignored as ultimately became the standard for the show, and thus came to be one of the biggest mistakes.

They don't have everything up to par yet though. And of course rumors are now flying that the show faces cancellation at the end of this season due to the understandably unforgivable crime of fallen ratings, which only goes to show. Just when they start to finally recapture some of what made the show popular in the first place and the writing starts to crawl back up into the sun from the dark depths of 2 seasons of utter lame-ness and waste of potential it may be too little, too late.

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Rohm can be hit and miss with her acting but usually from part to part. For some reason I felt she was good in her first scene and that it went downhill from there until the scene
after she forgets

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads