• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

HeroForge and BlackBart

Chroma

Explorer
Does anyone know what happened to BlackBart's DND Extravaganza?

http://home.san.rr.com/blackbart/main.html

He's been updating HeroForge to 3.5, he had a note on his website that he'd suffered a computer failure, but was still working on the spreadsheet, but when I went to check it today, the website was gone! I believe his real name is Shannon Greene.

Anyone have any clues?

Last edited:

kingpaul

First Post
Well, this is what he has to say here:

Well, that certainly sucked. It'll be later tonight before I can get things back to where they were. Sadly I've made little progress on HeroForge itself, as I've been preoccupied with other things. I'm not sure how long this iteration of the site will remain active, as I learned that having my company pay for my Cable Modem service (a supposed benefit) meant that my service is "Commercial." Apparently Commercial accounts with RoadRunner do not entitle the user to a personal homepage(I previously had a Residential account), so they deleted the directory. Oddly I was able to set it back up because they don't bother to check at the time of creation. I figure eventually some human will figure it out again and delete it. I already have an alternative location to host my homepage, so I'll likely be moving it there.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads