• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Heroics around Hommlet [IC]

Wilphe

Adventurer
Astatia stays mounted, "They're may be more, but if there are any in earshot they'd be here by now," she takes a sweep all around the area about 10m into the woods, then about 20m out before heading back.

Majin

First Post
Damien reaches down and grabs the bow the goblinoid was using and any arrows he had on him, (OOC: Shortbow? Longbow? Arrows?) and waits for Gideon to finish his search of the bodies to divide up the rest of any other loot they may have before questioning the captured Hobgoblin.

"Has anyone seen Geryn?" Damien asks looking around for the Cleric.

Last edited:

Manzanita

First Post
Raven

"This was very interesting. I'm glad you guys are OK. I'm sorry I wasn't more directly involved in the fighting, but I was sure there were more of them out there. Three hobgoblins just attacked 6 well-armed travelers. Either they're foolhardy, place little value on their own lives, or have little respect for humans. In any case, I think we've learned a bit about their psychology."

Thels

First Post
As Astatia moves towards the woods, Sashla holds back. The growth is too thick for a horse to move through.

Crosslinking their details with what you heard about Goblinoids, they're most likely Hobgoblins.

Loot (All mediumsized):
2 Longswords
1 Shortsword
1 Longbow
17 Arrows
3 Chain Shirts
8 Sacks
17GP 53SP 98CP

There are no rations or any provisions whatsoever that come in usefull for spending time in the wilderness.

Wilphe

Adventurer
"And no rations or outdoor equipment. That means they must be within a few hours at most of a base camp or unusually fool hardy. We should be careful, they must be due back to eat at some time and be missed, in which case we must be ready to deal with their friends."

MattDroz

First Post
Gideon agrees. "Let's be off before their friends show up."

(OOC: Uh... Seriously, where's our cleric? I could use some help here.)

Thels

First Post
As you move on, nothing occurs until it starts to grow darker. Soon after it's getting dark, there's a clearance besides the road, along with a small campfire pit and a few thatched roofs.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads