• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Heroics around Hommlet [IC]

Majin

First Post
Damien slings his new longbow over his shoulder and jingles a pouch in front of the party. "In case you've all forgotten. I have taken the liberty of splitting up the coin for us. (OOC: 2 gp, 8 sp, 16 cp each) "The rest I suggest we divert into a collective party fund." (OOC: 5 gp, 5 sp, 2 cp) He looks around for the Geryn and sighs. "If our Cleric does not turn up his share this time should be added to the party fund. Any objections?"

Last edited:

Thels

First Post
OOC: There are just roofs on poles. No houses beneath them. But at least they give somewhat protection against the rain.

Manzanita

First Post
Raven

"Let's camp here, then. Perhaps we should scout around a bit first, then set up a watch order. We can gather some wood as we scout, and hopefully get a fire going. I can take any watch order."

Wilphe

Adventurer
"It would seem an obvious place to stop. Perhaps too obvious, but if thier", she gestures her thumb back over her shoulder the way they came,"friends come looking for us they will find us anyway."

Thels

First Post
OOC: No mackenson. Calling in Tokiwong.

The night passes uneventfull as people taking shift watches. As the sun rises, the tjilping of birds that was replaced by the oohooing of owls during the night is coming back. Squirrels and rabbits get back to their daily activity, while keeping some distance from the group.

WhatKu

First Post
Yawning and stretching, Col checks his pockets, and then sighs. "I knew I forgot something. I left my morning pipe at that Inn. Lovley. Well, you all ready to go?"

Majin

First Post
"Quite." Damien responds, surveying the encampment. "I guess Geryn is lost to us. Either he found that he had no heart during the battle and snuck off, or possibly there were Hobgoblins we missed that dragged him off somewhere... Either way, we will desperately be needing curative magic. Let us hope Astatia's will get us by until we can find ourselves another Cleric."

Remove ads