• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Heroics around Hommlet [IC]

MattDroz

First Post
"Shame really, Geryn seemed a good man." Gideon scratches absently at the healing wound.

(OOC: Any chance I got healed during the night from someone?)

Wilphe

Adventurer
OOC:
Astatia had a cure light wounds prepared which she will gladly expend.

IC:
Astatis settles down, dismounts and de-tacks Sashla before grooming her and leaving her to graze.
She takes last watch before morning and takes the opportunity to prepare her spells, before breakfasting and tacking up Sashla.

"So where did he get to? Get cold feet or something? I'm ready to press on when you are."

OOC:

0 - Detect Magic, Mending, Cure Minor Wounds

1 - Cure Light Wounds, Entangle

MattDroz

First Post
(OOC: I'll gladly take that Cure Light. Also, sorry about not being around, RL intruded this weekend *again*)

Gideon packs up and gets ready to move on.

Thels

First Post
OOC: Gideon was fully healed by the Cure Light Wounds spell. All others regained one hit point during the night.

Though the morning sun shines down upon the travellers, clouds start to cover the sky during the day, and in the afternoon, when the sky turned grey, light rain starts moistering the air. The forest sounds continue undisturbed.

After several hours of uneventfull walking the road, a sideroad appears, turning right. About 20 feet onto the road lies a skull on the ground, flat and wide, likely belonging to one of the savage races. Two bones are placed in front of it, crossing each other. Next to the crossing stands a broken wooden pole in the ground, about 2 feet high.

It'll be about two hours to dusk.

Manzanita

First Post
Raven

"Personally, I'm not inclined to investigate that. Let's stick to the main path & check out the mine. I've had my fill of hobgoblins for the week."

Majin

First Post
Damien's gaze lies drawn on the skull but reluctantly keeps moving with the rest of the party. He turns to Astatia and grumbles, "Wheres your sense of adventure?" He then visually softens and turns his gaze towards Raven. "But, perhaps you are right my dear, our main task is to investigate the mines, not slay every creature we come across." A faint smile crosses his lips.

Last edited:

Thels

First Post
[Spot Raven 12+2=14, Astatia 11+6=17, Damien 3+1=4]

As the party travels on, they notice the road becomes a little rougher, with more weed overgrowth. After travelling through the rain for about an hour, a wagon approaches the group from ahead on the road.

The wagon is pulled by two horses, with two humanoids riding on the front, taking refuge together under a rag of canvas with a small chest next to them. The remainer of the wagon is encapsuled in canvas as well. They're about 200 feet away.

Astatia recognizes the drivers as a half-elf male and a human female. They're both dressed in proper clothes. The male has a longsword and a shield on his side, while the female has a morning star and a small crossbow. Neither is wearing armor.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads