• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

HeroQuest/QuestWorlds

Glyfair

Explorer
00Machado said:
Did a generic version of the HeroQuest rules ever come out? If so, what's the product name?

Thanks.

Not yet. In fact, a more generic approach Heroquest rules seem to be in the later design stages since Robin Laws has been soliciting opinions on the Heroquest forums (they might be pat that, but the conversation is still continuing on).

JVisgaitis

Explorer
Glyfair said:
Not yet. In fact, a more generic approach Heroquest rules seem to be in the later design stages since Robin Laws has been soliciting opinions on the Heroquest forums (they might be pat that, but the conversation is still continuing on).

Link please...

kobold

First Post
I've got the Playtest rules for HQ (generic) and really like them on read thru. I've not yet played with them other then toying with possible games.
I take that as promising.

yojimbouk

Explorer
00Machado said:
Did a generic version of the HeroQuest rules ever come out? If so, what's the product name?

Thanks.

A generic version of HeroQuest will be published later in the year. This will replace the previously announced QuestWorld. It will be authored by Robin Laws, the original designer of the Hero Wars/HeroQuest system.

However, the original authors of QuestWorld are to publish their work in a heavily revised form as Otherworlds.

kobold

First Post
I'm going to check with the Playtest gods, and if givin the ok I'd like to run a short play by post using the new rules. Posting to generate interest and posible players

00Machado

First Post
kobold said:
I've got the Playtest rules for HQ (generic) and really like them on read thru. I've not yet played with them other then toying with possible games.
I take that as promising.

Is there someone I can contact about joining the playtest group?

Remove ads