• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Hexographer (Hex Map Software, Free version) Gets More Authentic; Poll Started

InkwellIdeas

Adventurer
Publisher
I've added a few new features to Hexographer (again) and new symbols:
  • When placing a feature in the center of a hex, you may check a box so the bottom part of that hex is filled. (This makes the map a closer map to the classic maps.)
  • The hashes for the elevation lines have been improved.
  • A new line style for railroads has been added. (The recently added railroad track symbols are another way to draw rails.)
  • New symbols for: light jungle, lava, beach, moss, mud, ruined city, ice flow, point of interest, clan moot, primitive battle, campsite, totem pole, tee-pee, sail ship; Also battleship, cruiser, destroyer, aircraft carrier, submarine, transport ship, aa gun, artillery, and bomber. (Yep, you can play a wargame with Hexographer now.)
  • Revised the symbols for mountains & hills (and forested mountains, jungle hills, etc), marsh, grassland, and several others to be more similar to the classic maps.

Also, I've put up a poll to help me identify which features to add to Hexographer next. The poll is at: What should be added to Hexographer or Dungeonographer next?

Remove ads