Hey everybody!

G'baal

First Post
Finally another reply. To it anyways, have you given up on DF? If you have then what is left? Damn it all. New blood? How do you get new blood if NOTHINGS MOVING?! I CANNOT do this by myself! What am I supposed to be, the one man wonder? You know, this is how it always ends doesn't it. At least half of the time...people just give up. People just go "yawn, enough of that". Well f**k them to! This setting HAD so much going for it...it could have been big ...IF THERE WERE PEOPLE CONTRIBUTING!!! WTF! (mind my language...but Im just a tad pissed off) F**king lame! JUst up and leave...thats the way we do it now a days! THINGS WERE ON A F**KING ROLL...AND FOR WHAT?! THIS WAS A BIG WASTE OF F**KING TIME!!! I cannot believe you people! I cannot believe it! Must I do EVERYTHING by MYSELF?! LAME! I am speechless...so DF IS F**KING DEAD!!! It is F**KING DEAD, ROADKILL ANYONE? F**K it all, I am so pissed off...HOW could this happen? And so suddenly?! I put TIME INTO THIS!!! AND FOR WHAT?! ANOTHER FLOP?! WOW! HAD I KNOWN, I WOULD HAVE JUST STARTED MY OWN F**KING THING LIKE IS WAS PLANNING TO!!! I KEPT THINKING ABOUT DF AND WRITING IN...BUT TO WHAT END?! TO SEE DF DIE BEFORE MY EYES?! THATS F**KING IT!!! THATS THE LAST STRAW...I, UNLIKE THE OTHERS WHOM JUST UP AND LEFT, CONFESS THAT I AM GONE!!! SCREW THIS! I dont need this s**t. I got TO much potential to waste it here...I revoke ALL of what I wrote and the idea shall be copyrighted by tomorrow. I AM SICK OF THIS. I needed an outlet for my rampant imagination...but I need replies as ot how things are going. I CANNOT RUN THE SHOW MYSELF!!! This is supposed to be a GROUP THING!!! F**K, I COULD DO A BETTER THING BY MYSELF, AND YOU KNOW WHAT...I PROBABLY WILL!!! Damn it all, screwed up. I am gone, disatisfied by this bull:):):):). Its sad to se such a promising setting go down the tube like yesterdays news. It was getting good to. Hell, I had started the thing to incorperate the Yosathoth idea...the paper. So, that be screwed. Waste of time. What kind of s**t is this? Ill f**king leave this and do my own thing...NOT A GROUP THING I might add! Not unless I KNOW FOR SURE that the people are not going to just UP and leave. Anyways, I may be back once in a while just to see DF buried but not much more. What a waste.

Any comments before we lower the casket into the ground?

Perhaps if this project gets its s**t together I MAY come back to finish what I had started. As for now, its a waste of my time.

G'baal

First Post
Dont start. Who gives about paragraphs when the damn idea is dead?! I was and am not here to fight...but I am pissed so dont start in about something so stupid as writing in paragraphs. Are we in an language class here?! No, so it really doesnt matter, ESPECIALLY right now.

Viking Bastard

Adventurer
Nah, I meant that the post was hard to read.

As for DF's continued existence, I was quite surprised to see that it was still alive when I took over the site. If people get back on track with the world, I'm still happy to do the site.

But otherwise, I'm not connected to the project.

I hope it does get done, but I think what the DF project really needs is just looking over the whole material and try to condense the stuff into somekinda cohesive whole.

After you do that, you fill in the gaps.
Forget the details, this doesn't need to be on FR-level.

Remove ads