• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Hey kreynolds!

the Jester

Legend
I just wanted to thank you for being so level-headed and civil lately, at least in all the posts I've seen.

It's noticed and appreciated. :)

Xarlen

First Post
Hey, I'm into silliness, the graceful tennis game of quips and humor back and forth on the Rules Forum, when the rule topic has gotten old.

You and Your dirty, homosexually charged mind keeps jumping to that.

Straight!

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
the Jester said:
Just a bump to make sure you see this, I want to make sure you know some people have noticed the new, kinder gentler you.
I have noticed it, too.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Although it has nothing whatsoever to do with rules, I'll move it over, so he'll be sure to see it. Quick, someone make this a Rules thread!

Wolf72

Explorer
Piratecat said:
Although it has nothing whatsoever to do with rules, I'll move it over, so he'll be sure to see it. Quick, someone make this a Rules thread!

so ... um ... um if I made a quarter staff out of mithral could I count it as a double weapon and then use two of them and still get two attacks with each using ambi and twf ... :D

Triple H

First Post
So how about them attack of opprotunities? I be so confuzzled about those:)

Or can anyone explain cones and shpes of spells in general.

*Always willing to help Kitty*

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
If a fireball detonates in the wood but nobody is there to hear it, is it a Silent spell? :eek:

edited to make sense

Last edited:

Remove ads