• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Hey, Leo, how about a Sidewinder D20 lst file?

Nathanael

First Post
How about it, guys?

I know you lot are busy, but do you think you could create a lst. file for Sidewinder Wild West d20 by Citizen Games? I'd do it myself, but I haven't the time or the know-how. And if you can't, maybe someone from the community can help a brother out on this.

For those who haven't picked this game up, it's the best Wild West game I've ever seen and contains so much history and background that setting up a campaign is a snap. Not only that, but the chargen system creates characters who are very different and true to the setting and the firearms rules, including the Fast Draw round that precedes a combat, recall the legendary gunfights from a thousand movies and dime novels...

Knightcrawler

First Post
They seemed to have left the Citizen Games files out of the 3.1.1 release. And all other releases have been removed from the download site. I've sent an e-mail asking if it was a mistake or done on purpose.

Citizen might have asked us to remove them for the time being. I'll get back to you on that.

Nathanael

First Post
Well, that would suck if I just missed them. I'm part of the Sidewinder d20 Yahoo group, so I'll ask them what's up. In the meantime, thanks for the info, Knightcrawler.:)

Last edited:

Twin Rose

First Post
We have an agreement with Citizen about adding Sidewinder and some other products into Campaign Suite. We met them at GenCon, and had a good experience getting to know them, and we found that Sidewinder fit well in the product. It will be a paid expansion costing five dollars, so maybe that's why they asked for it to be removed, since they'll be making money off the CS expansion.

I could be wrong and this is just conjecture. I can email the guys and find out more, which I'll do right now.

Knightcrawler

First Post
Citizen Back In PCGen

Sidewinder LST files will definitely be in the next release. It was just an oversight. Don't know when next release is though.

Mynex

First Post
Twin Rose said:
We have an agreement with Citizen about adding Sidewinder and some other products into Campaign Suite. We met them at GenCon, and had a good experience getting to know them, and we found that Sidewinder fit well in the product. It will be a paid expansion costing five dollars, so maybe that's why they asked for it to be removed, since they'll be making money off the CS expansion.

I could be wrong and this is just conjecture. I can email the guys and find out more, which I'll do right now.

Just to clear up things a bit... the only materials that we have been asked to pull have been the non SRD Wizards materials. None, I repeat, not one, of the other publishers has asked us to pull anything.

That said, a lot of the data files were not included in the 3.0.0 Production release, but were reintroduced back into the 3.1.0 beta release.

Remove ads