• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Hey Morrus, when do we get The Elements of Magic?

Asathas

First Post
Been looking forward to this one since it was first announced... any hints on when we'll be able to purchase it?

*rubbing hands looking forward to my own copy of The Elements of Magic*

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
It's only a matter of days. Had to make some minor last minute changes (boring OGL compliance stuff). If we're very lucky, it'll be on sale on Friday, although the pessimist in me says it'll probably be Monday.

Last edited:

Asathas

First Post
Oh the withdrawal symptoms I'll be having this weekend

I'll be haunting game shops and rpgnow desperate for my D20 new product fix... especially since I've pretty much already bought all the D20 material currently available that I have even the slightest interest in.

Gotta get my fix... ;)

I assume then that you already have a complete set of the Natural 20 Press Collection?

Lesse:
  • Wild Spellcraft
  • Tournaments, Fairs, & Taverns
  • Four-Color to Fantasy: Superhero Toolkit
  • Moon Elves
  • Death: Guardian of the Gate
  • The Complete Guide to Drow

And hopefully before the end of the year, The Elements of Magic, Going Down the Road to Hell (pt. I), and FCTF Revised Edition: The Big Book of Super Powers.

Last edited:

Cyberzombie

Explorer
Asathas, I will be as eager to see my book "published" (is that still the right word for PDFs?) as you will be to buy it. I'm glad a date is finally nailed down now! Yay for Monday!

Rifter

First Post
I too have been waiting for this one

I like interesting takes on magic, and own a crap-load of books with twists. (they make great NPCs :) I am also really looking forward to this. I remember like 2 months ago, when it was said it would be out in 2 weeks. :)

coyote6

Adventurer
RangerWickett said:
Four-Color to Fantasy: Superhero Toolkit
[snip]

FCTF Revised Edition: The Big Book of Super Powers.

How different are these two going to be? Will the Revised Edition include everything the current version does, plus more?

I ask because I'm considering buying the current FCTF, but if it's going to be superceded in a few weeks . . . .

Asathas

First Post
*crossing fingers*

Still hoping that Elements of Magic will make it out today...

Hey, it could be worse... you could have no one at all looking forward to it. :D

Remove ads