Hidden Beginnings(FULL)

Dire Lemming

First Post
Milton glances at Cray and smiles smugly. "Is he so worrisome that he will deter trouble ere it comes upon us? Well I suppose that is a useful, if rather dull, skill. Let us make haste then, there is trouble ahead of us that must be dealt with one way or another and my sword arm itches. How much farther is it?"

hellrazor111

First Post
(oh kudos on the BG reference, this actually is a Forgotten Realms campaign I just changed Candlekeep's name I never liked it)

Well some brave enough might, but most people are just lowly highwaymen, thought there are some Ogres and goblins around says Cray as you walk, first, we will go to Bergost after that it will go to Nashkal, about 2 and a half days in total.

Dire Lemming

First Post
Milton throws his arms skyward dramatically "Ah! Two and a half days until we reach our destination. It seems so short and yet so tall, without a traveling companion to keep my bedroll warm... Oh, poor Reginald Heinrich Zhao McFinigan Ramos Cortez the eleventh... If only you had been larger, or I had not rolled over that night! Poor little furry little fellow..." His hands drop to his sides again and he looks back at Cray. "Treasure you weasel! Treasure him! And do not roll over in bed."

Remove ads